P938 Sas Micro-compact - SIG is always moving forward and improving the good. An example is the recent release of the SIG P938 2nd Gen SAS. This model replaced the original or Gen 1 P938 SAS that I own. I love my "original" SAS when I'm running or working on a foundation business. The P938 models are the perfect micro CCW pistols, especially if you are a fan of the 1911 concept.

When SIG came out with the Gen 2 P938 SAS, I requested one for testing and evaluation. I received a test sample soon. When looking at this new Gen 2 P938 SAS, I noticed that the slide is slightly wider. I found it necessary to install a rear sight. In fact, this is the only sight of the pistol. Yes, no front view. The top of the slide is smooth. Then one would ask, "How do you aim that gun?"

P938 Sas Micro-compact

P938 Sas Micro-compact

Simply point at the target and place the "dot" on the Meprolight FT Bullseye scope inside the circle and you're on target. You can easily target both eyes. If you let the dot touch the circle at, say, 5 o'clock, you'll hit the mark. To make a "bullseye", the point must be kept inside the circle. The SIG Meprolight FT Bullseye glows in the dark. The bullseye circle is clearly visible when ambient light flows through the receptor above the scene. If there is no ambient light, you will see only one dot. I did a T&E on a SIG P365 SAS with the same sights. https:///sig-p365-sas-9mm-best-ccw/ Like the Gen 2 P938 SAS, I found these sights to be very accurate.

Sig Sauer P938 Sas Ambi Two Tone 9x19

Along with this, in a high stress event where he is forced to defend himself and his family, he shows up and shoots. If you're traveling an average of ten miles, you don't have time to take advantage of the sights. This Gen 2 SIG P938 SAS certainly performs well. With some practice, you can become very good at quickly getting a lead on a male target ten feet or less.

For some inexplicable reason, I like my knives to be small or large. Same with my pistols and revolvers. Needless to say, I love small pistols…aka revolvers and semi-auto types. I love the NNA Ranger II revolver for pocket use. I also like micro pistols in semi autos. My favorite handheld micro semi-auto is the SIG P938. This is because when I pull the trigger it always gets stronger. Some of you may have different experiences with the reliability of micro pistols and even the SIG line. If you have a problem with any model SIG. Contact SIG and do the right thing and fix it.

However, when I carry the P938 SAS 1st Gen, I know in the back of my mind that this gun will work and save my life or someone else's. The first Gen SAS is a very nice pistol, very stealthy and very deadly, high quality and made in the USA.

Handling of the 2nd Gen P938 SAS is very balanced and comfortable. The P938 magazine's Hogue grip and small thumb rest/extension feel comfortable in my average-sized hand. A solid grip from a small pistol that can hold up to 147gr +P 9mm shot. I shot metal targets on a game ranch in southern Oklahoma. Some of my friends and I were there for the men's retreat, and the program included fishing, pistol and rifle shooting. I thought it was time to give other shooters a chance to try the SIG 2 Gen P938 SAS. We shot metal and wooden swinging targets from about 30 meters.

Tactical Corner Inc

Several people tested the 2nd Gen P938 SAS during the video shoot. Then I ask them for their opinion on how to shoot this semi-automatic. Most of them liked the shooting and handling of this pistol. One of the shooters said there was a trigger trip. I made it clear to him that this was a weapon for personal self-defense, not a weapon. Most of them liked the "bull side". One shooter said he wasn't a SIG fan (I've heard there are some), but he liked this "secret" 9mm. One serial shooter masters metal targets with the 2nd generation SIG P938 SAS. All shooters concluded it was a good CCW and expressed interest in purchasing more.

The 2nd generation P938 SAS for women at home is not as retro as we think. Operating the slide to load this SAS is easy compared to any other micro 9mm. Several ladies have retracted the chute and none of them had a problem.

In addition to self-defense EDC, this micro 9mm 2nd Gen P938 SAS works great on infrequent trips or in backpacks where large furry, hairy, and clawed animals aren't common. A small 9mm with reduced velocity so the foot-pound energy would not be adequate for larger predators, except for bipedal species. If you use the 2nd Gen P938 SAS in areas with larger prey, I recommend the Winchester 9mm Luger, 115 Grain Flat Nose model for carry. This shot was a bit shaky in the SAS and I think penetration is best when shooting heavy, muscular prey. Be calm in front of an aggressive animal. Better to scare them, shoot them and be an aggressive predator.

P938 Sas Micro-compact

I love my SIG 1st gen P938 SAS and know that those who are trying to grow your family and keep you alive will buy a 2nd gen SIG SAS. Visible front seats and easy to shoot with both eyes. This pocket pistol is perfect for those who want a semi-automatic rifle for home defense. Check out this pistol on SIG's website at the link below.

New: Sig Gives P938 The Sas Treatment W/ Ft Bullseye Sight :: Guns.com

Winchester shooting is the best, with over a hundred and fifty years of history. I highly recommend their rifles as my grandfather, grandfather, father and brother all used Winchesters.

Clint Thompson - Warriors and Lambs. He is a 45-year veteran law enforcement officer, author and freelance writer. He has been writing for Media and Harris Publications for 16 years. He currently writes for Athlone Open Band. Member of 401-Kids Inc. Founder of the Foundation for the Fight Against Child Abuse. Husband, father and grandfather. He served as a UN police officer in Kosovo and as an international police advisor in Iraq. He is interested in hunting, shooting, shooting, hacking and PC games. Clint is a lifetime member of the NRA.

Hellcat micro compact holster, p938 sas review, compact micro atx case, micro compact cars, p938 sas price, compact flash micro drive, p938 vs kimber micro 9, micro sas, micro kickboard compact, micro 9 vs p938, rode video micro compact, sas atmos compact modern longbow