G 27 Glock - I had a Sig P 938 9 mm the trigger pull was just horrible and I personally wasn't very accurate with it. I also have a 2 sig p238 380 auto again nice gun but not very accurate. The frame was also on the thin side so my hand was a little tired after 100 rounds at the range. A Glock 27 is a better choice. It's about the same size as the p 938, so it's really compact. 2nd is 40 cal not 9mm, 3rd is a magazine that holds 9+1 Vs 6+1 4. I can use my preloaded 15 round magazine at home so I don't waste reload range time. Best of all this gun is very accurate at 7 yards I can put 15 shots into a 3 inch circle, plus no hand fatigue after 100 rounds. I bought a Glock G 27 Gen 3.

Light, easy to hide. Highly recommend the extended mag for your pinky finger, as my ring finger was tired after the fourth magazine round. Probably less fatigue with the gen 4 w/+4 grip, which is my next investment.

G 27 Glock

G 27 Glock

Being a retired LEO, I have owned many guns (most of them Glocks). This is by far my favorite gun for concealment. The .40 caliber gets the job done and the gun fires without missing a beat. I have shot SMJ and halo points with no problems. At the range, this gun slightly outperforms my more expensive Kimber 1911 .45. What I mean by this is that my Kimber has a real problem with feed clogging. The manual safety is very close to the hand grip and accidentally brushing the thumb against it will inadvertently engage the safety. These problems cause failure to fire rapid live fire sequences. Whereas, my Glock 27 has never jammed or failed in a live fire situation. I can keep shooting while someone else is busy solving their problems with other guns. I have come to trust this gun with my life! This is something I can't really say about many other guns!

Glock 27 Gen 3

Crimson Trace makes a grip for G. 27 and shooting Hornady Critical Defense Ammo Mini Group 2" at seven yards. Good luck bad guys!

I bought a GLOCK 27 for off duty concealed carry. Because it is a small packing firearm with a 40 cal punch, you can definitely feel the recoil. With practice and repetition, recovery is manageable. I installed a small SIG Romeo RDS on my G27, and I find it much easier to reacquire the target after each shot. From my own experience with this gun, I recommend this setup if you have problems with recoil management (target acquisition due to recoil). For me, this gun is only suitable for close combat applications (self-defense situations) with point-and-shoot, but if there is some distance between me and the target, the red dot definitely comes in handy to get the target down. stressful situation. Other than that, it's a fantastic gun.

Glock 27 review, glock 27 ccw holster, iwb holster glock 27, glock 27 concealed carry, holsters glock 27, glock g 27, glock 27 paddle holster, glock 27 magazine holder, glock 27 holster concealed, best glock 27 holster, glock gen 4 27, blackhawk glock 27 holster